The Data Controller, i.e. the company that will decide on the purpose and means of processing your personal data is the Company “Alta S.r.l. Unipersonale” Via Gemona 22/24 – 33078 San Vito al Tagliamento (PN) Tel. 0434844311 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The data controller collects personal data independently or via third parties.
The data collected are:
- Browsing data: data relating to the device with which you are browsing may be collected. The computer systems used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (IP addresses, any computer domains, addresses in URI/URL notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and any other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
- Personal data collected from third parties: data that the user agrees to share on the social networks Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and/or that may be collected from other publicly accessible databases.
Personal data can be freely provided by the User or, in the case of usage data, is automatically collected during the use of the web site.
METHODS OF TREATMENT
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
Processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In
addition to the Data
Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the company organisation or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, etc.) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may
have access to the data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The Controller processes personal data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- processing is necessary to fulfil the User’s requests (filling in contact forms for the execution of pre-contractual measures);
- processing is necessary for the verification of the preconditions for employment and/or the start of a collaboration (spontaneous application for a legitimate interest);
- processing is necessary for the use of the web services in order to obtain statistical information on the use of the services and to check the proper functioning of the services offered.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation.
PLACE OF PROCESSING
Processing related to personal data collected by filling in the contact forms on the website takes place mainly at the Data Controller’s premises. The personal data collected will not be disclosed and/or communicated to third parties and will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Browsing data do not persist for longer than is necessary to ensure the operation of the site and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except in the event of the need to ascertain criminal offences by the judicial authorities).
The data provided by the User for the application will be stored for a maximum of 2 years if no employment relationship is established. If an employment or collaboration takes place, the data will be retained even after the termination of the employment relationship, as well as for a maximum period of 10 years.
The data released by filling in the forms on the website will be processed for the handling of requests and will be kept for a limited period of time corresponding to the processing and handling of requests,
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Data subjects are granted the rights set out in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the aforementioned EU Regulation and, in particular, the right to access their personal data, to ask for their rectification, updating, deletion, restriction of processing, if incomplete, erroneous or collected in breach of the law, as well as the right to data portability and to object to their processing for legitimate reasons, by addressing their requests to the data controller.
Data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
REVISION OF THIS INFORMATION
Notice is subject to change. We therefore recommend that you check it frequently and refer to the most up-to-date version.